LOGLINE: A group of artists face rejection and failure in the moments before a natural disaster in Oakland, CA.
SYNOPSIS: Over the course of one day in Oakland, several strangers each face a discouraging moment as they try to do their work and live their life. A mysterious woman, inspiring and expressive, is a witness to their struggle. Who is she? Finally, at the end of the day, a singular event brings the strangers out their heads and into the present. Will it last?
Thank you so much for taking the time to learn about our project! We're grateful just to know you're curious. Here's some key details about the project:
1. The intention of this project is to make something beautiful, and to submit to national film festivals in the United States and Canada.
2. Shooting dates are August 12-16, 2018.
3. Shooting locations are in Oakland and San Francisco.
4 All crew members (Director, Director of Photography, Assistant Director, Boom Operator, Art Director, Production Manager) are donating their time and energy to the project. Much of the production equipment will be donated as well.
5. Project fundraising will go to actors, production meals, locations, and insurance during production week.
6. Production budget goal is a little over $6000. So far, we've invested $1000 of our own money into the project.